ALBERTA’S TOP ONLINE SCHOOL!
The Centre for Learning@HOME and St. Paul’s Academy celebrates academic excellence and congratulates our students, parents, and staff for contributing to a history of strong academic performance at our school for over two decades:
Click here to see our five year Diploma Results, highlighting student achievement over the past five years in comparison to provincial results.
Fraser Institute Recognition:
- 2005: 1st Runner-Up Garfield Weston Excellence in Education Award
- 2008: Ranked in the top 25% of all Alberta High Schools
C.D. Howe Institute Recognition:
- 2010: Average percentile ranking (based on Grades 3/6/9 data) places The Centre for Learning@HOME in the top 33% of all schools in Alberta.
Alberta Education Accountability Pillar Data
We are also proud that, based on Alberta Education data, we are performing in the top 5% or top 25% of ALL Alberta schools in nearly every category measured by Alberta Education (comparison based not only on other home-based schools but ALL Alberta schools):
Top 5% of Alberta Schools:
- Safe and Caring School Environment*
- Education Quality*
- Program Offerings*
- Provincial Achievement Exam Acceptable Standard (student pass rate)
- Diploma Exam Acceptable Standard (student pass rate)
- Diploma Exam Excellence (students scoring above 80%)
- Work Preparation*
- Parental Involvement*
- School Improvement Initiatives*
Top 25% of Alberta Schools:
- Provincial Achievement Exam Excellence (students scoring above 80%)
- Post-Secondary Transition Rate
*Rate calculated using Alberta Education Parent Survey Data