Parents and Teachers working in partnership
Click here for our application process and forms.
- A blend of school (Alberta Program of Studies) and home education courses
- School courses can consist of Online and/or Teacher Directed Courses
- One-on-one parent/teacher collaboration in designing student’s program
- Progress reports and regular communication with teachers
- Teachers accessible on a daily basis
- In-home teacher visits
Blended Program Requirements
- A minimum 50% of the program must meet the Alberta Program of Studies.
- Must include Language Arts or Math Online or Teacher Directed
- The following percentages will apply to the [email protected] School Course portion of a student’s entire program plan.
- Language Arts 30%
- Mathematics 25%
- Social Studies 15%
- Science 15%
- Physical Education 5%
- Health 5%
- Each option 5% to 10% (Up to a maximum of four options that may include Religion, Art, Drama, Music, Career and Technology Studies, Languages)
- Minimum 20% of the program must meet the Alberta Program of Studies
- All high school student program plans are developed in consultation with a guidance counsellor.
Please call our office for more information on this or any of our programs.