Proven Academic Results
ALBERTA’S TOP ONLINE SCHOOL!
The Centre for Learning@HOME celebrates academic excellence and congratulates our students, parents, and staff for contributing to a history of strong academic performance at our school for over two decades:
Click here to see our five year Diploma Results, highlighting student achievement over the past five years in comparison to provincial results.
Fraser Institute Recognition:
- Elementary 110 out of 790
- High School ranking 45 out of 274 (top 16%)
- High School five year average ranking 44 out of 236 (top 18%)
Click here to see our PAT Results, highlighting student achievement.
Alberta Education Accountability Pillar Data
We are also proud that, based on Alberta Education data, we are performing in the top 5% or top 25% of ALL Alberta schools in nearly every category measured by Alberta Education (comparison based not only on other home-based schools but ALL Alberta schools):
Top 5% of the annual education results according to Alberta’s Accountability Pillar:
- Safe and Caring Christian based School Environment
- Education Quality
- Program Offerings
- Diploma Exam Acceptable Standard (student pass rate)
- Diploma Exam Excellence (students scoring above 80%)
- Work Preparation
- Parental Involvement
- School Improvement Initiatives