We are very excited to announce our NEW CONNECTIONS@CFL program!
Connections@CFL will be offered in Edmonton and Calgary. This program offers students in grades 1-9 one day (Tuesday’s) face-to-face instruction with our CFL teachers, with the other four days being delivered in the home, with the support of our teachers.
Our program has been designed to allow students to register for Math, Science and Social as Home Education, Print Based or Online options.
- The CFL@HOME connections program encompasses Language Arts, Physical Education, Fine Arts, and options. Your child’s remaining education program may consist of a choice between Home Education (grades 1 – 9), print based (grades 1 – 8), and/or online (grades 4 – 9) course offerings.
- Connections is an ideal option for a Shared Responsibility program (blending of home education and Alberta Programs of Study).
- In-person instruction will engage students in cooperative learning activities such as Reader’s Writer’s Workshop, Novel Studies, Reader’s Theatre and other activities uniquely designed to engage students with their peers in cooperative learning settings.
- Students will have access to a gymnasium for physical education or other activities.
- No tuition or registration fees.
It is highly encouraged that all interested parents attend one of our Open Houses to hear about the value this program will bring to your Home Schooling experience.
To obtain more information, meet our administration and ask questions, please click on your location below to join us at our in-person Open Houses:
Click here to express your interest in Connections@CFL program!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 1, 2023