Introducing …. New Websites to Support Student Learning!
Based on feedback from our recent parent survey and teacher consultation, The Centre for Learning@HOME will soon be offering new online resources FREE to our families! These websites will help support student learning, offer fun and challenging activities, and are a great way to track the progress of your child’s learning.
The new resources, introduced for the 2021-2022 will include the following:
• IXL Math and English – Grade 1-12 resources for Math and English. Alberta curriculum drill and practice activities
• Epic Books – Unlimited reading material and books
• Explore Learning Gizmos – Math and Science, over 400 online video concept stimulations.
• Mystery Science – Mystery Science (K-5) offers open-and-go lessons that inspire kids to love science. Mystery Science includes visuals, videos, activities and complete lessons.
The best part – these new resources are free to all CFL families! They will offer a full range of Grade 1-12 online activities and interactive simulations, are numeracy and literacy rich, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) focused, and will compliment the great resources already offered by the CFL including:
• Enchanted Learning
• What in the World
• Canadian Reader
• RAZ Kids
• Discovery Education Canada